Meeting You Has Changed My Life Above All
Love is an adventure. And just like any other journey, you must make the right decision to succeed and find happiness, both for yourself and the person you love and your connection with them so you can say to him or her that meeting you has changed my life above all.
If you are obedient to God, you are most likely looking forward to the man heaven has sent for you. But how can you be certain that God has him in mind for you? Do women have access to heavenly signs that can help them choose the appropriate man for them?
A relationship with the wrong person is not something to take lightly. It can cause you to lose your temper, but even worse, it can wreck your present and future and the lives of others who depend on you.
While it is often easy to tell when God wants you to let go of someone, based on his actions and words. There are also clear signs that God wants you to be with someone you can look out for.
In this post, I am sharing some tips to help you truly say meeting you has changed my life above all. To guide you in recognizing the man sent by God for you, here are some signs from the Bible that you should watch out for.
Finding The Right One For You
Even while you may have a general concept of what you mean by “husband material,” you might not be aware of the obvious indicators that indicate God’s will in a relationship.
Because the last thing you want is for your feelings and emotions to rule your judgment, as they can when using a soul tie, you need to be alert and aware to maintain a fruitful relationship. But first, let’s look at how you can spot them before we discuss the specific signals God wants you to be with someone.
God is always speaking to you because He is your father and guardian. He gives you clues and signals about every element of your life, including your relationship, throughout the day. We fail to hear from Him when we are too preoccupied with a particular result and the accomplishment of our desires because our worries and ambitions cloud our thoughts.
However, you may alter that. You can establish the kind of connection that will enable you to recognize whether God wants you to be with someone or not. You only need to get close to him and want to hear his voice all the time, not simply in times of emergency.
Check your motivations to make sure they are not selfish.
Additionally, remember that God speaks to people in many different ways, including through the word, other believers, and your thoughts. Knowing when God wants you to be with someone is much simpler if you have mastered hearing his voice.
Isaiah 30 vs 21
‘And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.’
John 12 vs 50
‘And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.’
Without a doubt, God still communicates with His people. He is a God who speaks. He speaks to us regularly and may still talk to you about your lover. He wants to guide us. Here are a few attributes of the ideal partner so you can truly declare that meeting you has changed my life above all.
- God won’t communicate with you outside of his written word.
- Read God’s word more often to hear him more clearly. Your spirit becomes ready to hear God due to His word in you.
- You will hear God speaking to you as you seek His face. God is still speaking
- Prayer and fasting can also help you hear God more clearly, get rid of your flesh, and become more alert.
- When attempting to hear from God, relationships and marriage shouldn’t be the first topics. Develop your ability to hear Him in diverse situations. Hear him understand the complexities of finding the ideal lover.
- God is attentive to even the smallest parts of your life, and if you learn to communicate with the Holy Spirit in the same way that you would with a friend, he will always speak to you in the same way.
- Remain calm, avoid being suggestive, and let the guy find out on his own when God gives you a guy. The woman is the receiver, not the perpetrator.
- Because you are God’s child and a father communicates to his children when God shows you a woman, it is simply information.
- You should not propose just because he showed you. It would help if you also asked him when he plans to propose.
For God to speak positively about someone is one thing. That does not guarantee that it will succeed or end in marriage. Recognize that he is God in all situations. Stay cool!
I hope you were blessed reading this post about meeting you has changed my life above all. Please don’t forget to comment and share with friends and family. Thank you.